Here it is Players! The HD remaster that was bound to happen. Quantic Dream’s recent love it or hate it title is getting a re-release on the PS4 and I for one could not be happier. Beyond is a game that looks like it belonged to the PS4 even before the consoles release.
IMPROVEMENTS FOR PLAYSTATION 4:
- Enhanced 1080p graphics including motion blur, bloom and depth of field effects, as well as improved lighting and shadows
- Decisions are highlighted at the end of each scene and compared with those made by other players
- Once you have completed Beyond: Two Souls, you will be able to replay the game in chronological order – a much requested feature in the PS3 version!
- Increased difficulty in certain fight scenes, combined with improved controls for action sequences
- Includes the “Enhanced Experiments” DLC
The graphics are fantastic and the story is tense and emotional as you jump through Jodie’s life and piece together her story. If you missed out on this little gem on the PS3 I recommend you get the chance to play the game in its best version on the PS4. The game is set for release on November 24th.